This year, we are making it easier for retailers to find the solutions to revolutionize their e-commerce platforms. We're calling it "Quick-Fire Collaborations." These collaborations allow retailers to set up a series of short, private meetings with the exhibitors they want to hear from -- that means you!
Here's what you need to know:
- Exhibitors are promised at least 4 appointments with retailers that have expressed interest in either their company specifically, or in their products
- All appointments will be with retailers
- All appointments will take place during breaks on Tuesday
- Approximately 6 weeks before the show, exhibitors will log into the ERC to complete a short profile for the attendees to see
- Approximately a week before the show, the exhibit can log in and download their schedule (in order to prep for the individual meetings)
- Shop.org will provide a desk with 2 chairs, a laptop, monitor and wifi
- A Shop.org representative will be onsite to answer any questions
Additional information will be forthcoming shortly. Stay tuned.