You are here
• Understand the importance of how any digital quality testing process works in the wild (i.e., in the hands of actual customers under real world conditions).
• Learn how understanding the point-of-view of your digital customers can help your brand rise above the increasing clutter of competition from both direct competitors and third-party portals such as Amazon.
• Tips for maximizing every dollar with the latest search, shopping and audience targeting tactics
• Strategies for getting your brand in front of more new customers and maintaining brand loyalty through performance display
• Balancing the allocation of budget between SEM and display to maximize revenue
• Thoroughly assess your current content and information management capabilities to define the right target future state for your brand and customer experience
• Build a Roadmap that will help your prioritize the work required to get to your desired future state cost-effectively -- and keep you there as conditions evolve
• Model your content and information to create a durable and flexible framework that will drive ongoing sales and omni-channel customer success.
• Immediately gauge shopper interest and intent
• Respond in the moment - present individual shoppers with relevant messages, offers, products and content in real time
• Connect across channels - track behavior and deliver personalized experiences
• To put customer data to work using a singular, unified technology platform to see website and ExactTarget data, purchasing behavior, and product catalog details to develop highly relevant and targeted audience segments
• American Apparel reignited relationships with past customers using a centralized data source and dynamic audience segments
• The brand used dynamic product retargeting to convert brick-and-mortar customers into online customers and drive a 12-to-1 return on investment
• Your sales teams can take advantage of the unique capabilities of mobile devices
• To integrate mobile apps with your company’s platforms for ecommerce and mobile distribution
• Using analytics will improve sales performance
Join us and learn:
• Keystroke analysis for predictive experiences based on individual shopper intent
• Personalized discovery driven by real-time interaction with navigation menu
• Interactive engagement that uncovers ideal products for in the moment needs and shopper traits
This roundtable will take place at Table #7.
Moderators: Mark Porter, Strategic Sales Director, Certona and Retailer TBD
• How to perfect the art of data analytics while embracing the role of the Merchant Scientist
• How merchandisers can move at the speed of retail by connecting data across channels
Over 85% of Millennials own a smartphone. It’s how they communicate, connect and increasingly, shop. To compete for this highly targeted demographic, today’s retailers must optimize successfully for mobile. American manufacturer American Giant understands this millennial mindset. By effectively leveraging their mobile storefront, American Giant is experiencing blistering mobile conversion and delivering millennial customers a seamless online shopping experience.
Join this discussion to learn:
• What everyone should test
• What doesn't work
• What partners to work with
This roundtable will take place at Table #1.
Moderator: Jill Dvorak, Dir., Site Merchandising & Marketing, National Geographic Stores
• Should your company build a lab dedicated to ensuring it achieves innovation and accelerated advancement in digital?
• How should this be structured?
• What's next for you and your company– tomorrow and 5 years down the road?
Join this discussion to gain answers to these questions and more.
This roundtable takes place at Table #2.
Moderator: Gregory Pulsifer, VP, VF Digital Development, VF Corporation
Are you running triggered emails? Welcome series? Win-backs? Do you celebrate your customer's birthday?
Some of us do some, some of us most, and some do none. Either way we'll explore ways to amplify your email program, trade ideas and discuss what works and who to work with to get it done.
This roundtable takes place at Table #3.
Moderator: Gary Penn, Head of Digital & eCommerce, prAna
At this roundtable, we'll discuss:
• The keys and conditions for redesign success
• The use of UX and analytics
• The importance of teamwork
This roundtable will take place at Table #4.
Moderator: Brad Brown, SVP Digital Retail, Recreational Equipment, Inc. (REI)
• Test/learn opportunities
How does your organization acquire and keep talent? As digital becomes more pervasive into all aspects of business (omnichannel, internet of things, etc.), is it time to reevaluate the traditional digital organization? Does this change offer an opportunity for digital talent to evolve into larger leadership roles? Join us for a discussion answering these questions and more.
This roundtable takes place at Table #6.
Moderator: Elaine Boltz, SVP, eCommerce, The TJX Companies, Inc.
• Defining omni-channel vs. multi-channel
• Leveraging corporate inventory
• Flexible ordering and return capabilities
• Who is responsible for driving innovation?
• How responsive are retailers (pure players, brick and mortar,etc.)?
• How do we handle push back and resistance to innovation?
• How technology can positively and negatively impact store associates
• Viability when it comes to scale and rollout
• And the balance between “bright, shiny, objects” and moving quickly.
The checkout page is one of the most important places to optimize for conversion. Continuous opportunities and incentives to redesign the most critical path of the conversion funnel abound; but so does restrictions in technical resources, time, money, systems compatibility and road map priorities. By reviewing processes and documents, we would like to encourage a candid discussion on the challenges and triumphs of such endeavor. From small gains to total overhaul: the expectations will be always high. Join us to discuss this important topic
• How experience design teams can assert greater leadership
• Bring together marketing, CX, product and technology teams to focus on a great customer experience
• Manage and maximize a major app redesign
• Elevate CX across an organization
• Why improving search and category merchandising can raise conversion rates and AOV far quicker than A/B testing
• How to audit and plug "leaks" in your site search experience
• Tools and strategies for optimizing product ranking in category grid pages
Despite investing millions of dollars in enhancements to its mobile and web presence, a major retailer was having an increasingly difficult time converting online customer visits into sales. How could the retailer improve its digital shopping experience, convert online browsing into increased sales, and hit its performance goals? Join the discussion to learn how and more.
This roundtable takes place at Table #14.
Moderator: Kasey Lobaugh, Principal - Chief Retail Innovation Officer, Deloitte LLP