In the realm of digital commerce, there's an almost infinite number of places to tweak the customer experience for improvement—yet every day retailers are asked to do more with less: less time, less money, less people. So how do you decide where to spend your limited time and energy to score the biggest results? And how do you drive forward in the face of risk-averse organizational inertia?
Drawing on his experience reinventing J. C. Penney's digital customer experience when it was "do or die" time for the company, Lance Thornwood will share:
• How his team drove radical change in customer experience—in record time.
• How they delivered more than 100 percent comp sales growth in mobile for both 2014 and 2015.
• How you can do it, too.
- Focus your customer experience efforts for maximum impact.
- Push through resistance with a proven process approach and quantitative results.
- Keep it going, keep it fast and keep winning.