Congratulations on becoming a Shop.org Digital Experience speaker! We’re thrilled to have you on board, and we can’t wait to see you in Southern California this July. Here are few resources to help you prepare for the event.
- Speaker Consent Form – Due Now
- Audio Visual Request Form - Due by June 24, 2016
- Bumper Slides - Presentations must be in wide-screen (16:9) format. Please use the bumper slides at the beginning and/or end of your presentation. – Draft due June 24, 2016
Spread the Word about Your Session
If you'd like to help create some buzz before the Workshop by sharing or collaborating on additional content for the Shop.org Community, contact Jen Overstreet, Marketing Content Manager, to discuss opportunities.
Let your friends, colleagues and followers know you're presenting at the 2016 Workshop.
- Tweet about the event using #shoporgDX. Be sure to give us your Twitter handle to include on the Speaker page.
- Connect with @shoporg on Twitter.
- Speaker buttons - Use the speaker button below to promote your presentation on your website, blog, or social media pages. Just right click on the button to save. You can link to http://digitalexperience.nrf.com or your speaker bio page.
Get Inspired and Start Preparing
Looking for presentation tips, examples or inspiration? Here are a few links from the 2015 Workshop.
- View the 2015 Workshop slideshow on Flickr to get a feel for the event.
- Check out highlights and session presentations from the 2015 Workshop on our official recap page.
- Watch this clip about Solving the Mobile Conversion Gap from 2015's highest rated speaker, Jason "Retailgeek" Goldberg.
- Do I need to reserve my own hotel room? Yes. We anticipate that the hotel will sell out so if you are planning to stay at the resort please reserve your room as soon as possible. Visit the Hotel & Travel page to book your hotel at a discounted Shop.org rate, $285/night, subject to availability.
- Do I need to register for the Workshop? No, Shop.org provides you a complimentary full conference registration. We will register you as a speaker and send you a confirmation email closer to the date of the event.
- Where is the Workshop located? Terranea Resort, 100 Terranea Way, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275.
- What A/V equipment is available for my presentation? All rooms will be equipped with a podium mic or wireless lav and two PC laptops (one for your presentation and one for any live demos you may have). If you have a Mac-based presentation, you'll need to bring your own Mac and appropriate cable or dongle.
- Will there be a Speaker Ready Room? Yes. At Terranea Resort, a room with a PC and Internet access will be available for use on Tuesday, July 19 and Wednesday, July 20.
Contact Anya-Anyielle Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org.